Alzheimer's / Dementia Alert Registration

Caring for Someone With Dementia?

If you are caring for someone with Alzheimer's disease or other forms of dementia, you may register his/her information with the police. In the event of an emergency such as wandering, inappropriate behavior or other serious problems, the police will already have the background needed to treat the situation with his/her medical history in mind.

Fill out the below form, attach a recent picture, and submit the completed packet to the North Kingstown Police.

Alzheimer's / Dementia Alert Form