Our mission is to keep official Town records, issue licenses and administer the electoral process consistent with the town charter and State and Federal Law and to provide public information in an efficient and courteous manner.
The Office of the Town Clerk consists of seven (7) divisions:
Responsibilities include the recording of a variety of official records and permanent documents, issuance of business and non-business licenses; issuance of birth, death, and marriage certificates; and the recording of all transactions of the Town Council.
Access Public Records
Download and review the Procedures for Obtaining Records (PDF) and Request to Inspect and / or Copy Public Records Form.
- Email for Town Council Information or call 401-268-1551
- Contact Vital Records by email or phone at 401-268-1551
- Reach the Board of Canvassers or call 401-268-1553
- Email Land Records or call 401-268-1554
- Reach the Licenses Office, or call 401-268-1554