Allen Harbor Marina
Allen Harbor Marina General Rules:
- Only marina staff are allowed inside the shed/Quonset hut, to be strictly enforced.
- Bathroom amenities are for tenants and employees only.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Gates are to be kept closed.
- Gante and restroom code is not to be shared.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us 401-294-1212 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Winter phone number 401-486-6126.
**Slips are are sold out for the 2023 Boating Season at Allen Harbor Marina. Moorings are still available.
Join our waitlist - See link below.**
Allen Harbor Marina is located in the northeast corner of the former Quonset-Davisville Naval Base in a naturally sheltered harbor with excellent views and access to Narragansett Bay. Acquired from the Navy, the Town owns and operates the Marina, that includes 82 moorings, 115 slips and 3 transient moorings. In addition, a boat ramp is available for public use.
The seasonal staff is responsible for the operations and maintenance of the busy boat ramp and the Marina that is open from May through October. Their chief task is to provide well maintained facilities for the community to enjoy the recreational opportunities of the area.
Make your payments online on our payment website.
- The ramp at Allen Harbor Marina is open year round and free of charge. Parking for the ramp is also free of charge.
- The renovated ramp at Allen Harbor Marina was partially paid for by a Federal and State grant. The ramp still belongs to the Town of North Kingstown and is managed by the Allen Harbor Marina staff.
- Previously a wash down station was available to boaters, the wash down station is now closed.
- Allen Harbor Marina is closed for the winter from mid-December through March. Marina staff return in April. For information during the winter, please email or leave a message on our winter phone line, 401-486-6126
- For immediate assistance during off season you can always call the North Kingstown Recreation Department at 401-268-1540
Please do not hesitate to contact Allen Harbor Marina if you have any further questions.